Set Network to the name of the network created on the EDIT tab.
By default, the network name is set to the MainRuntime network, which is automatically generated from the Main network created on the EDIT tab.
Set data to the name of the dataset loaded on the DATASET tab.
Set Number of Evaluations to the number of times you want to evaluate. For example, if you would like to perform classification 16 times on the same data sample and use the average for the final result for classification, set Number of Evaluations to 16.
If the evaluation network includes layers that use Dropout, ImageAugmentation, or other random number processing, evaluating the same data sample several times and using the average for the evaluation result will improve the accuracy.
If you specify a certain Number of Evaluations larger than 1, the evaluation time will increase by this factor.
Select the Mean check box.
Select the Last check box.
Select the Need Back Propagation check box.
Click the hamburger menu (≡) or right-click the Config list to open a shortcut menu, and click Add Executor.
- Click the hamburger menu (≡) or right-click the Config list to open a shortcut menu, and click Rename.
- Alternatively, on the Config list, double-click the executor you want to rename.
- Type the new name, and press Enter.
- From the Config list, select the optimizer you want to delete.
- Click the hamburger menu (≡) or right-click the Config list to open a shortcut menu, and click Delete.
- Alternatively, press Delete on the keyboard.