The EVALUATION tab is used to perform computation on a validation dataset using a trained neural network and evaluate the results.
- On the training result list, click the training result you want to evaluate.
- Click the Run Evaluation button.
- Alternatively, press F6 on the keyboard.
View the evaluation progress information and log.
DATA in the evaluation progress information area shows the number of data samples that have been evaluated at the current point.
Elapsed, Remaining, and Total in the evaluation progress information area indicate the time elapsed from the evaluation start point to the current point, the estimated time from the current point to evaluation completion, and the estimated time from the evaluation start point to evaluation completion, respectively.
The log shows the log output by the evaluation engine.
Click the Stop Evaluation button.
Alternatively, press Shift+F6 on the keyboard.
In the displayed information selection area, click Output Result.
In the evaluation result area, the neural network computation results on the validation dataset are shown.
In the evaluation result area, the computation results are shown by adding a new column containing the neural network computation results on the validation dataset itself. If the validation dataset has multiple columns that overflow from the window, scroll the evaluation results to the right to view the computation results existing outside the window.
The table shown in the evaluation result area is saved in output_result.csv in the folder containing the training result file. You can open this file in an external application for evaluation.
- In the displayed information selection area, click Confusion Matrix.
- In the displayed information selection area, select the variable to show the confusion matrix of in the drop-down list to the right of Confusion Matrix.
- Right-click the evaluation to open a shortcut menu, and click Save CSV as.
- Specify the save destination CSV file name.